1000 competition !!

Started by frequencycentral/Slade, April 03, 2012, 01:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robmdall

I'm in.. Wont have a pedal, only 10$ to view all of the beautiful entries and help out the forum is a bargain!!

bob

remmy

Count me in, i was thinking I need a new project  :icon_mrgreen:
Success is buried in the garden of failure.

Govmnt_Lacky

Just waiting on payment instructions  ;D
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Earthscum

Nice... that looks like 8 so far.  :icon_biggrin:
Give a man Fuzz, and he'll jam for a day... teach a man how to make a Fuzz and he'll never jam again!

http://www.facebook.com/Earthscum

Slade

Quote from: Earthscum on April 04, 2012, 02:44:00 PM
Nice... that looks like 8 so far.  :icon_biggrin:
Very nice indeed... so much people loves this forum!! ;D

Valoosj

Quote from: frequencycentral
You squeezed it into a 1590A - you insane fool!  :icon_mrgreen:
Quote from: Scruffie
Well this... this is just silly... this can't fit in a 1590B... can it? And you're not even using SMD you mad man!

Keppy

I'll have pedals. Just need some artwork!
"Electrons go where I tell them to go." - wavley

tyronethebig

I'd like to give this a shot (id do anything for that phaser!) and if it helps the forum too rock and roll. God knows I don't have much technical knowledge to contribute!
I'm not, not licking toads!
-Homer

cloudscapes

so, a couple months?

I think I may try this! making sound cave in on itself is one of my specialties!  :icon_biggrin:
maybe a new dirty ringmod! I haven't built one in a few years
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

davent

Quote from: Beo on April 04, 2012, 12:24:20 PM
Pictures thread is currently at page 956, so 44 pages to go to hit 1000. 44 pages ago was page 912, with a post date of 12/11/2011. So that means we should have three months or more before we hit page 1000. This is assuming no one spams the pictures thread to shorten the clock.

I'm in, and with three months I think I can get a submission ready in time.

If this goes anything like the "666" competition don't count on three months. For that contest the number of post in the picture thread went on an accelerating bender as we got closer to page 666 and there's no reason to believe it won't happen again.
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

Quackzed

now to find the perfect circuit...
nothing says forever like a solid block of liquid nails!!!

Beo

Are we limited to just one entry. I've got a couple of great "end of the world" concepts and I can't choose.

Seven64

Quote from: frequencycentral/Slade on April 04, 2012, 11:51:51 AM
Quote from: Seven64 on April 04, 2012, 11:47:24 AM
Do pedal mods count?

No - has to be a build. Even if they did count, just changing a cap value and painting a mushroom cloud on a DS-1 ain't gonna cut it with the judges buddy boy!

what if i promise to file off the cap value AND the label on the IC  :icon_biggrin:

rousejeremy

Quote from: Seven64 on April 04, 2012, 09:52:53 PM
Quote from: frequencycentral/Slade on April 04, 2012, 11:51:51 AM
Quote from: Seven64 on April 04, 2012, 11:47:24 AM
Do pedal mods count?

No - has to be a build. Even if they did count, just changing a cap value and painting a mushroom cloud on a DS-1 ain't gonna cut it with the judges buddy boy!

what if i promise to file off the cap value AND the label on the IC  :icon_biggrin:
And goop everything. Not just goop, but seal it in concrete.
Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com

tomfoy

I'd be interested in getting in on this.

Earthscum

Quote from: Beo on April 04, 2012, 09:52:47 PM
Are we limited to just one entry. I've got a couple of great "end of the world" concepts and I can't choose.

If Freq and Slade take suggestions, I would say up to 2 or 3 per person, registration fee for each, or $5 each additional.  (limit it to be fair... I have a couple ideas and if I get going on something, who knows how many I would spit out, lol!)
Give a man Fuzz, and he'll jam for a day... teach a man how to make a Fuzz and he'll never jam again!

http://www.facebook.com/Earthscum

Govmnt_Lacky

Personally, I would say 1 fee... 1 entry.

Simple.... Easy!!!

If you think about it, any more than 1 per person and it looks like you are "buying" the victory.

Also, if you only take 1 entry per person, it levels the field between the hobbyists and the "production" builders.
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Slade

Yeah, 10 bucks for every chance to win that Doom's Day phaser... :icon_twisted:

garcho

I'm in!

Now to start working on my Space Madness Matter-Antimatter Death Ray Tap-Tempo Doomsday pesto! ...errrr pedal!
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

arma61

Hi

I'm in!!

surely for fun and contribution..............but... wait .....2/3 months.... hmmm..... let me think about it. :D  :D  :D

Rick/Fernando..... what to say.... thank you.....

I'm sure all of us will enjoy this competition just like the 666 one.

Ciao

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen