Big Muff Pi Tri & Rams Head Build With Pictures

Started by echrs915, May 27, 2012, 04:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

echrs915

Hey guys i plan on building a triangle muff from gilmours meddle/darkside dayz and a rams head for his wall/animals sound i will be buying parts this week and uploading everything i bought to put it together pictures and sound clips if i can get a decent tone from my pc input i have graphics as well i will be putting on waterslide decals and putting them on the pedals both era specific designs i will be asking opinions and input on how i should go about this i bought two ggg bmp rts pcbs and will be buying my parts and enclosures from tayda electronics now first question is im going to be buying 1/4 carbon film resistors i know every one says metal film are better but will i really be able to tell the difference many thanks in advance pics and next update coming soon!!!

Govmnt_Lacky

Good Luck with your project.  ;D

P.S. Periods are a good thing to use in sentences. Makes it easier to read and understand  ;)
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

echrs915

i kno  :-\ i copied and pasted this exact post some where else and got some heat for it.