Vero layout for JC Maillet's Nyquist Aliaser

Started by slacker, February 06, 2007, 04:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoloic

@ oldrocker wow that envelop follower circuit must be cool (now i wonder what a envelop controlled sample rate reducer could sound like) too bad i don't have no more room in my enclosure . your is really clean btw
@ swt thanks for helping i tried all those tips but didn't notice any change and then i realised i was being paranoid because that bleeding was nearly inaudible so i've put everything back in the enclosure with a lot of foam (only to keep my pig work master status) and somehow that did the trick !?!?! .
my  nyquiest aliaser is now  absolutly silent
@ m-theory it's a sample rate reducer
thanks everybody for helping
i ordered some ad781 and now i'm gonna give the bugcrusher a try ( and make it stereo to use it with my samplers)

oldrocker

I built the Colin Raffel Bug Crusher using dual opamps too.  I did make some minor modifications to the schem to get it working better.  Let me know if you want those mods and I'll dig them up.

http://www.eaced.com/

syntaxera

Quote from: swt on May 05, 2008, 09:30:22 AM
sometimes the whining might come through ground loops. Try adding a heavy wire between jacks and ps ground, or if you have them,  remove them. Also check the jacks, if they are not isolated, they have to be pretty tight, to get good ground. Check wires, try to avoid oscillator wires in parallel with signal wires. If they have to cross, do it at 90ยบ angles. last if nothing works, increased the series resistors to the digital ground and caps, and add a small cap directly to the 8 pin of the osc ic, something like 33 to 100n, to ps also, increased the ps cap too if necessary. Let me know the results.

wouldn't a millennium bypass be easier?