What was that site again for the cheap wah enclosures?

Started by ~arph, October 09, 2012, 03:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~arph

There was this website wich sold entire wah pedals AS enclosures, as they can not guarantee the pedals work at all. I believe they were about $30.. anyone remember what that site was?
I'm looking for a wah shell for my Ludwig II project.

~arph

~arph

ayayay!

Is it just the shell?  Or does it at least come with the rack gear?  It's not very clear.
The people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

oldschoolanalog

It's actually pretty clear. Re-read the text. Click on the gutshot. It's the whole pedal. Shell, board, pot & gears, etc. They just don't make any promises that the thing works.
Nice deal, IMHO.  :icon_cool:
Mystery lounge. No tables, chairs or waiters here. In fact, we're all quite alone.

~arph

Yep, whole pedal..haven't tried it yet..but it's going to be gutted anyway

ayayay!

Quote from: oldschoolanalog on October 11, 2012, 08:02:29 PM
It's actually pretty clear. Re-read the text. Click on the gutshot. It's the whole pedal. Shell, board, pot & gears, etc. They just don't make any promises that the thing works.
Nice deal, IMHO.  :icon_cool:

There wasn't any text first time I looked at it.  Must have been a browser thing...
The people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

pinkjimiphoton

ouch, isn't 35 euro about 60 bucks?

doesn't steve at smallbear have 'em for about 40?
  • SUPPORTER
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
Slava Ukraini!
"try whacking the bejesus outta it and see if it works again"....
~Jack Darr

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: pinkjimiphoton on October 12, 2012, 08:34:20 PM
ouch, isn't 35 euro about 60 bucks?

doesn't steve at smallbear have 'em for about 40?

I believe Steve does have them however, I think they come WITHOUT any of the innards (rack, gear, etc.)
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

pinkjimiphoton

ah, i see...

i'm gonna nose around a little in china one of these days, and see if i can source some CHEAP
  • SUPPORTER
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
Slava Ukraini!
"try whacking the bejesus outta it and see if it works again"....
~Jack Darr

Electron Tornado

Should be able to get a used wah off ebay with shipping for around $40.

• SUPPORTER
"Corn meal, gun powder, ham hocks, and guitar strings"

Who is John Galt?

armdnrdy

I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)