SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

AllPCB

Started by craigmillard, July 13, 2016, 09:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

craigmillard

Anyone used allpcb?
http://www.allpcb.com/

Thinking of giving them a go but thought id see if anyone had a review or thoughts on them?

bloxstompboxes

They seem to be like pcbshopper.com. You give them your specs and they give you prices for a couple fab houses. JDB PCB and ABP Electronics were the two it gave me.

Floor-mat at the front entrance to my former place of employment. Oh... the irony.

JosipRatkaj

It seems to be a platform similar with PCBShopper, but provide real-service and products.

Florida123

I saw ALLPCB in pcbshopper one month ago, it seems that the price for double sided pcbs is good. I ordered 10pcs pcbs for first try, and received in the 3rd day after my payment, so fast!  1 day lead time + 2 days DHL ?  The quality is also ok.  Their customer service told me ALLPCB is especially good at fast pcb prototype. The result turns out likely to be so.

impressed first try in allpcb.

KarenColumbo

Just ordered my first PCB there. As I sent them jumbled gerbers, a customer agent led me through the process in about 10 mails. Very cool and excellent service. Highly recommended!
  • SUPPORTER
I see something of myself in everyone / Just at this moment of the world / As snow gathers like bolts of lace / Waltzing on a ballroom girl" - Joni Mitchell - "Hejira"