pete cornish tape echo simulator

Started by { antonio }, May 13, 2004, 10:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{ antonio }

shalom + godspeed.  antonio.
www.myspace.com/magnificat

StephenGiles

I think I'd rather spend the money on a holiday in Argentina.
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

swt

hey Stephen!!. Let me know if you ever come here again, maybe we can have a drink and talk about pedals, synth, and stuff!!.
Funny, isn't it...but  two of my best friends were a guy from england, and from texas. What a crap that our countries went to war and had such a bad relation through years...
It will be interesting to share experiences from different worlds...

Gringo

It looks like you have a couple of "asados" waiting for you ;)

If you come again, let us know, and maybe we can meet.
Cut it large, and smash it into place with a hammer.
http://gringo.webhop.net

RDV

The one thing I have taken from Mr. Cornish that has been of value to me is his use of label-makers. On a number of my painted pedals I've used a label-maker to do the logos and stuff with a great deal of success if I superglue them on.

RDV

StephenGiles

Hi SWT
We go to the Anglo Argentine asado early in July every year west of London. There are usually about 800 people there - always good fun. You know, one of the saddest things I ever saw was the Malvinas memorial near Retiro station in BA, all those poor men and boys killed because of 2 dodgy leaders. Thatcher still makes headlines here, I can't think why.
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".