Jacob

from Canary Islands

nelson

thats a mess electron?  :oops:
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

Mark Hammer

Wow.....wow....wow...wow.

I am impressed not only with the quality of the builds, and the quality of the finishes, but also with how MANY people are able to do this.  The fact that such quality does not sit in the hands of just a few is a wonderful thing from where I stand.

I am also very impressed by the large number of people who I have never heard of before.  It seems there are a lot of very skilled lurkers on this forum!!

Here are some of my children...

Then there is all the stuff waiting for me...

vanhansen

Now that, my friends, is a pedal whore ^.  :lol:  (no disrepect intended, just good humor).
Erik

JerryP

Couple of mine:

Cheers

Jerry

Dirk_Hendrik

Quote from: Mark Hammer

Mark,
Out of curiosity,
Could you give a description of some of the stuff we see?
More stuff, less fear, less  hassle and less censoring? How 'bout it??. To discuss what YOU want to discuss instead of what others decide for you. It's possible...

But not at diystompboxes.com...... regrettably

Nikolay

Here some effects from me ;)

All pics you can see here
http://photobucket.com/albums/y23/Naudio/

achtung jackass

nikolay, i was just looking at the pictures of your effects. could you tell me what the distance box does and do you have a schematic for it?
thanks
Brian :P

btw your pedals look cool, i love all the artwork on them

jc

A couple of amp builds
Matchless Spitfire

Fender Deluxe 5E3

Matchless Phoenix (built before matchless did it!)

Matchless lightning

Tube screamer

Fat boost

pyrotek

here's one of my build and it's the only decent photo I have. :( (I don't own any kind of camera).

It's a modified BSIAB2 that I have made for a friend of mine who's name is Charles "Chuck" Eribal

Hal

I've started a monster!  I love this stuff, though.  I'm surprised and a little proud that I'm the only one who just sharpies RACOs.

petemoore

With all this sophisticated and beautiful stuff I see, I feel like typing about it is just wasted space in the thread !!
 It amazes me, what I'm seeing.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

ninoman123

Mark Hammers pictures crack me up. Even my girlfriend went "GEEZE" when she saw them. How do you have time to do all that Mark?!?

Peter Snowberg

Amazingly beautiful creations!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Keep them coming!!!

Viva DIY! :mrgreen:
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

WildMountain

I posted build reports recently, but it's a great idea to have all these pics in one thread, so here it goes.
Sparkle Boost:

Ruby Amp:

skiraly017

Quote from: Dirk_HendrikGawd I love this thread and will upload some tomorrow if I find the time and pictures....

But...(allow me some critisism)

How, O, How, or What, O What
is it with all these magnificient painting so often beiing destoyed by mounting those ugly white washers with that footswitch :?:

If you know of a source for flat washers please clue me in. I've been looking for a source for the correct size finishing washers but haven't had any luck.
"Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?" - Homer Simpson

nelson

Here are a few of my builds

This one didnt turn out the best, the waterslide went bubbly :(

spaceboy chorus. Previously in an absolut vodka tin.

Proco Rat.

Scrambler in a dell Lappie PSU case

Not much compared to some of the pics here. getting better though :)
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

Nikolay

Quote from: achtung *&^*&^nikolay, i was just looking at the pictures of your effects. could you tell me what the distance box does and do you have a schematic for it?
thanks
Brian :P

btw your pedals look cool, i love all the artwork on them

Thanks friend :)
Distance box is condor cab sim from RoG :)
here is sch
http://www.runoffgroove.com/condor.html

PS: I like the effect from pyrotek (the bsiab mod ) verry cool

PS2: This topic is verry interresting for me

Dirk_Hendrik

Quote from: skiraly017
If you know of a source for flat washers please clue me in. I've been looking for a source for the correct size finishing washers but haven't had any luck.

Nope but....

Do you need em? Those switches we all use come with 2 nuts so that's one on the inside, one on the outside. I thighten the switch from the bottom/inside, not destroying my paintwork by the rotation of that nut and not destroying the visuals with an all of a sudden piece of cheap white plastic.
More stuff, less fear, less  hassle and less censoring? How 'bout it??. To discuss what YOU want to discuss instead of what others decide for you. It's possible...

But not at diystompboxes.com...... regrettably