Link Troubles With / new puter

Started by petemoore, September 10, 2003, 11:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petemoore

None of the links seem to open
 Just getting the new P3 here [Big Fastness vs. P2]running...spent 10+ solid hours to setup [most of it working to open and send emails] Note I was really bumming for a couple days there getting back in here..  
 Im just putting this up here cuz I know it's probly been done before and someone might be able to save me some time and help me enable the links process more easily!
 Any tips or experience here? Thanks In Advance!
                                    eX O T
 The weather's been great here, since the passing of my brother [the greatest guy I ever knew] last tuesday, the 'electronics acting funny' comments coming from many of the numerous visitors who've been here all week providing much needed distractions and infusion of 'normal' vibes.
  You should believe [whatever your beliefs are] that I believe spirits are with us the whole time.
  I'm aware that this internet thing brings us close even though the relationships here seem distant.
  I thought [even though this is a personal message] that it should be known that Phil, my brother, existed, and was instrumental in so many ways in my development, and that some/all of my responses here depended on this history, and are directly influenced by it.
                              PEACE, ...BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!
  I'm certain someone will find some usefulness with this information as foo topic is it is.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.