Tube Fuzz Face

Started by johnnybegoode, September 24, 2006, 06:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinkjimiphoton

thanks marc. my brother survived the nite. covid 19 positive. severe double fibrotic pneumonia. he's conscious and aware. but complications from it are costing him a leg tomorrow. @#$% this shit. @#$% it in its neck.
  • SUPPORTER
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
Slava Ukraini!
"try whacking the bejesus outta it and see if it works again"....
~Jack Darr

Marcos - Munky

My best wishes to your brother, Jimi. Hope he make thru this.

Ben N

Oh, man, brothers and legs are pretty damned serious. I pray your brother has a quick recovery, and I'm terribly sorry about what this is costing him.

We had a scare when my sister and brother in law were hospitalized and on the hi-octane O2 for about a week before they pulled through, thank God. But a friend of mine lost his sister. I hope I never hear anyone say this thing is a joke to my face; too many sick people and worse for that.

Sending the love your way, Jimi.
  • SUPPORTER

pinkjimiphoton

thanks bros. @#$%ing hating on what's happening to so many good people. hope it evolves into something less nefarious soon.

just wash your hands. stay away from dicey peeps and situations. and hope for the best.

next mother@#$%er with the stupidity to say hoax to me is gonna be swallowing blood and chiklets.
  • SUPPORTER
Slava Ukraini!
~Jack Darr

rankot

I'm really sorry to hear your brother's ill, I hope he will get through that.  :(
  • SUPPORTER
60 pedals and counting!

stallik

Sending positive vibes Jimi
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

mcknib

All the best to your brother big chap I hope he gets through it

mac

I posted this in 2008, a FET-NPN FF. I can't find an all FET FF in my notes, but  with  minor tweaks can be done.
I hope it helps with subminis.

mac
mac@mac-pc:~$ sudo apt-get install ECC83 EL84

pinkjimiphoton

Quote from: Scruffie on May 07, 2020, 03:17:57 PM
Have you considered a hybrid face? A tube in the 1st spot seems to work just about in simulation with some fiddling.

thinkin i'm a gonna try it. just take a couple wires swapping around. i DID try a couple real simple amp states after/before it, too... so v1, npn ge/si, and make v2 a buffer, or use it to drive a more sophisticated tone stack or something. or, more gain. tonebender ;)

no rabbit hole for me tonite.... thanks, scruff.... see you guys in a week...lol
  • SUPPORTER
Slava Ukraini!
~Jack Darr

Ben N

• SUPPORTER

Gus