Main Menu

Pictures (Guitars)

Started by Rattlehead, May 01, 2007, 03:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: deadastronaut on December 26, 2013, 07:01:30 AM
Nice, another lefty  8)

Yep  ;)

I cannot believe the condition of this thing! It is 17 years old and it looks like it just came out of the factory!  :icon_eek:
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Tony Forestiere

Beautiful axe, Greg. Hope you wear the frets off of it.  :icon_mrgreen:
"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together." Carl Zwanzig
"Whoso neglects learning in his youth, loses the past and is dead for the future." Euripides
"Friends don't let friends use Windows." Me

Perrow

Are you sure it's a leftie? It's not black.
My stompbox wiki -> http://rumbust.net

Keep this site live and ad free, donate a dollar or twenty (and add this link to your sig)

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: Perrow on December 27, 2013, 10:25:15 AM
Are you sure it's a leftie? It's not black.

Ha!

Lefty confirmed! Still haven't had good quality time to play. Recovering from a bug that I caught Christmas night  :'(

On the up side... I got Rocksmith 2014 along with it. I guess the wife thinks I need to learn to ACTUALLY play something worthy of this fine instrument!  ::)
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Tony Forestiere

Re:
Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on December 27, 2013, 11:05:13 AM
On the up side... I got Rocksmith 2014 along with it. I guess the wife thinks I need to learn to ACTUALLY play something worthy of this fine instrument!  ::)
Oh Yeah!!! Those frets are coming down! Session Mode! Session Mode! SESSION MODE!!!  :icon_twisted:
*edit* I hope you are feeling better.
"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together." Carl Zwanzig
"Whoso neglects learning in his youth, loses the past and is dead for the future." Euripides
"Friends don't let friends use Windows." Me

therealfindo

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on December 25, 2013, 01:28:00 PM
I guess Daddy has been VERY good this year!!!

1996 American Strat. Practically MINT!!! Sounds FANTASTIC!!!

Very Nice!!

I was also a good boy:

2011 MIM Telecaster -also mint (the guy had as a backup, so it's hardly been played)

I'm going to put a vintage-style 3-barrel bridge, and probably swap out the pickups.. and give it a black pickguard.

deadastronaut

:'(

i must have been really naughty this year...i got naff all...whimper whimper...

i did get a rare 1978 print book i was after though...which apparently was pricey..

ill have to be better behaved next year i guess.. ???
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

Mike Burgundy

Quote from: Mac Walker on May 26, 2013, 12:57:31 PM
Pinecaster Esquire, from salvaged pine, ten piece quartersawn, with a $1 pickguard from the Goodwill....

Older pic, but I just saw this - beautiful! I'm soo nicking that pickguard idea - did you know SPAR means pine in Dutch? If you didn't, consider my mind thoroughly blown ;P

ichbindaz

My little friends:

1968 Yamaha SA15 (with a pair of TV Jones dropped in it), 197-something Ibanez 2384 Tele Thinline copy (with Super 58s dropped in it), and a... shamisen.

mikeford

My hongkong reverse explorer.

I bought it after rebuilding a Peavey VTX that a buddy was tossing out. Since I had a guitar amp, i figured i would find a cheap guitar on ebay.
It had a god awfully wired harness. I mean, some crap! I put in some  C and k pots, threw in two Guitar Fetish p90s. The toggle cap is outta my junk stash. I seen that Bucket-head feller with that stutter switch, so I got a chrome button from Mammoth.

Dig the violin headstock. Put some knockoff locking tuners in there!

mikeford

Lap-steel I built for my lil' girl.sorta.
The "Body" was an aolean wind  harp I snagged for 10 bucks at the thrift store.
It had the pegs already installed, but I had to moove 'em in closer to fit under the pole piecedThe electronics, bridge/pickup jack/plate came from another good will find. a kiddie electric I got for 8 bucks!
A pic with my "ruby"amp!

rousejeremy

Well, a new job means some new guitars.

Cabronita Telecaster

JHS Summer of Love Strat. I tried painting a guitar like this myself, but this one is much better.

Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com

therealfindo

bluebunny

Quote from: rousejeremy on January 20, 2014, 08:49:38 PM
Well, a new job means some new guitars.

Ha ha!  That ol' trick...   :icon_wink:

(Nice tele, btw.)
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

rousejeremy

Quote from: therealfindo on January 21, 2014, 03:55:22 AM
love the Tele...

I love it too. I'm going to order a TV Jones Bridge plate with brass saddles for it. I just hope it lines up with the routing.
Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com

Shoeman

Yam Pacifica. E-bay find for $100.  PO had painted it a nasty flat dark red.  I added the groovy and far out hand painting.  Had been listening to a lot of old psychedelic stuff at the time.  Plays well and sounds good.  Need to find a whammy bar to fit it still though.
Geoff
Cheap guitars, homemade amps and garage rock technique.  But I have fun.

Shoeman

What the heck..  My Epi Junior.   GF P-90.  Bling from the local auto parts store, a bead shop (wife's hobby) and collar brass from a cop supply shop.  The bit on the pickguard is the rim of a . .357 mag I cut down.

Geoff
Cheap guitars, homemade amps and garage rock technique.  But I have fun.

deadastronaut

https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

FiveseveN

Quote from: R.G. on July 31, 2018, 10:34:30 PMDoes the circuit sound better when oriented to magnetic north under a pyramid?

Mich P

Great  FiveseveN, i like it.
Mich P.