Main Menu

The Graveyard

Started by rousejeremy, May 29, 2010, 02:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rousejeremy

Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com

deadastronaut

oh man...glad i'm n ot the only one .....ive got loads...too many to even photograph..lol.. :icon_eek:
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

rousejeremy

Get them all together and post it!

amptramp

It's not a graveyard, it's the organ donors.  Even if you don't want some of the pedals, they have useful stompswitches, LFO's, boxes, jacks and all sorts of other stuff you are going to reuse.  If I see you bring out a zombie, living dead, mothman, undead, vampire, recycle or similar pedal name, I will assume it will be a resurrection of these items.

knealebrown

i swear to never have anything like this. im too stubborn to give up an any. They may not work yet but give it a few months an they may be resuscitated. come on those boards deserve to be gigged  8)
''99 problems but a glitch aint one!''

oliphaunt

Quote from: knealebrown on May 30, 2010, 06:44:56 PM
i swear to never have anything like this. im too stubborn to give up an any. They may not work yet but give it a few months an they may be resuscitated. come on those boards deserve to be gigged  8)

Sometimes, no matter how stubborn you are, they just sound bad...  :icon_frown:

rousejeremy

Quote from: oliphaunt on June 01, 2010, 11:46:19 AM
Quote from: knealebrown on May 30, 2010, 06:44:56 PM

Sometimes, no matter how stubborn you are, they just sound bad...  :icon_frown:

Kinda like the Boss Slow Gear at the bottom of the box.

nbabmf

I have a DOD Flanger 670 and a Ross Flanger in my graveyard.  All I really need for the Ross is an 18V power supply because the transformer is dead (I can fix this, but I keep putting it off), but the DOD needs a new SAD512D! :(