Show me your 1590LB enclosures/pedals

Started by adielricci, February 25, 2017, 09:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elijah-Baley

Thank you, this picture help me a bit. ;)
I always test the position of the parts like you're doing in the picture, too. At least with 1590A enclosure. With bigger enclosure just if there are a lot of thing inside.

I will buy a cheaper equivalent. I could but the 51x51mm, but there's another slightly bigger, 60x55, unfortunately the height is 30mm, not 32mm.
Probably I can draw a layout after I have bought one of these enclosures.
«There is something even higher than the justice which you have been filled with. There is a human impulse known as mercy, a human act known as forgiveness.»
Elijah Baley in Isaac Asimov's The Cave Of Steel

Bricksnbeatles

Just awaiting some new footswitches and the paint for my upcoming 1590LB builds. In the meantime, I'm making a bunch of light plates. Here's a test using a laser pointer yesterday.

Hey everybody!

jimilee

Here's the oxygen amp from Quantum fx. It's an MXR headphone amp that runs at 35 volts.

Elijah-Baley

In my next order I'm going to buy my first 1590LB type enclosure for a little project.
Maybe, I would like to buy a second one to fit in it a LPB-1 circuit.
Who want to suggest to me another simple project for this small box? :D
«There is something even higher than the justice which you have been filled with. There is a human impulse known as mercy, a human act known as forgiveness.»

rockola

Quote from: Elijah-Baley on May 27, 2021, 04:03:08 AM
In my next order I'm going to buy my first 1590LB type enclosure for a little project.
Maybe, I would like to buy a second one to fit in it a LPB-1 circuit.
Who want to suggest to me another simple project for this small box? :D
SHO  :icon_mrgreen:

Elijah-Baley

thomasha

bluebunny

• SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

bk_devices

Probably never doing another 1590LB build after this one lol. There's a thickness control on the bazz fuss side, and both the preamp and the bazz fuss can be disabled/enabled with the toggles. Knobs are from Kilo International. The PCB is a little SMD board tucked into the corner. Most of the guts are just messy offboard wiring and components.

thomasha

I finished some time ago a LoFi looper based on those answering machine chips, the loophole (madbeanpedals, 2015).
I made some simplifications, such as using the master volume and recording volume only alongside a speed control for the modulation. Some changes in the switching and it works with simple SPDT switches.
More info here: Link2Changes

The final result 

and a short video: