Dynamic response cab sim?

Started by Fancy Lime, August 24, 2019, 05:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sergiomr706

This bass and treble boost interaction was recently given a circuit to replicate the effect by bajaman at the other forum, REACTOR, under Ready-To-Build Effect Projects, maybe worth to take a look at

Rob Strand

QuoteThis bass and treble boost interaction was recently given a circuit to replicate the effect by bajaman at the other forum, REACTOR, under Ready-To-Build Effect Projects, maybe worth to take a look at
That's the type of thing.  I did this in DSP some years back.  I had a control which adjusted the amp damping factor.  FYI, the Marshall Cab sim has a fixed version built in.
Send:     . .- .-. - .... / - --- / --. --- .-. -
According to the water analogy of electricity, transistor leakage is caused by holes.

Fancy Lime

Quote from: sergiomr706 on September 02, 2019, 01:54:18 AM
This bass and treble boost interaction was recently given a circuit to replicate the effect by bajaman at the other forum, REACTOR, under Ready-To-Build Effect Projects, maybe worth to take a look at
Sounds interesting. I could not find that thread, however. Care to share a link?

Cheers,
Andy
My dry, sweaty foot had become the source of one of the most disturbing cases of chemical-based crime within my home country.

A cider a day keeps the lobster away, bucko!

sergiomr706

I think links to the other site are not Well seen, so ive pmd you

Rob Strand

QuoteSounds interesting. I could not find that thread, however. Care to share a link?
Log-in to fsb then Use google to search

REACTOR bajaman
or
BAJA REACTOR 010119
Send:     . .- .-. - .... / - --- / --. --- .-. -
According to the water analogy of electricity, transistor leakage is caused by holes.