News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

ditto looper x2

Started by simon1138, August 13, 2020, 12:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simon1138

hello
i have a ditto looper x2 pedal that does not seem to be working well. i plug in the mono input and output, use the looper and th minut i start recording the volumes drops to almost nothing. then playback is almost the same just a little louder. when i use it in stereo it works fine. i dont know if it is one of the inputs is not working properly. i think that the pedal is working properly in some way but not through both mono input/output.
anyone know anything about looper pedals? the switch as well is very clicky, you hear it clearly in the loop. i have searched online and other people have had this problem. i have updatd the software and that did nothing, also tried downgrading the firmware to previous and that did nothing. i think it is a hardware thing. someone somewher online mentioned that a suming amp was not adding a and b???
any help or advice would be great
thans
simon

ElectricDruid

This is going to be tricky to fix because it's a digital product, so there's a lot that we can't see from outside because it's in firmware, and secondly because it'll be built using surface-mount components, so everything will be very small and fiddly to work on if it's really possible at all.

Do you have any experience with SMD soldering?

simon1138

Hey electricdruid,

thanks for the response but i have decided to sell it as spares and repairs. i think that if i were able to get hold of the firmware and adjust it that may help.
thanks for the help, all the best
simon