Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

italianguy63

Quote from: Elijah-Baley on May 22, 2015, 11:15:59 AM
Quote from: italianguy63 on May 05, 2015, 10:29:32 AM
OK-- a teaser... I've been busy.

This is the prototype of my next "production" unit... it is "LaTunda"--

It is a true positive ground (charge pumped), Tycobrahe Octavia.  Complete with MPSA18 and 2N6519's.  Onboard pots, LED, and switch for the octave effect...  Currently working on the enclosure art and production...

Works great-- way cool.  Check out the black phenolic.

MC

Very good job!
duck_arse (great! :)) had advised me to add a resistor for avoiding an increment volume when you disactive the octave up. Did you use this trick?

Thank you!

No.  The switch just opens the clipping diodes on the transformer output.  MC
I used to really be with it!  That is, until they changed what "it" is.  Now, I can't find it.  And, I'm scared!  --  Homer Simpson's dad

Elijah-Baley

Thank you for the info, man!
«There is something even higher than the justice which you have been filled with. There is a human impulse known as mercy, a human act known as forgiveness.»
Elijah Baley in Isaac Asimov's The Cave Of Steel

Mac Walker

Amp selector for a friend of a friend who is having vision problems, this eliminates fumbling around in the dark changing speaker cords.

Customer re-house of a Big Muff using the Jarman wedge

steveyraff

Built for a member of The Lost Brothers.

Still trying to figure out how to secure the jewel lens on this one. It's threaded, but I can't find the right... nut?

Steve.

www.outlandstudios.co.uk

vigilante397

• SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

Benoi31

Love this big muff too!

garcho

nicely done gentlemen, love the enclosure Stevey, and the pi-pi is slick. bravo
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

glops

RAT

Foxx Tone Machine

bloxstompboxes

Lovin the looks of those glops! Are they decals?

Floor-mat at the front entrance to my former place of employment. Oh... the irony.

peterg

Glops - Awesome!

glops

Thanks, guys!

@bloxstompboxes - they are acid etched with ferric chloride!

rocket8810

Quote from: glops on May 26, 2015, 02:59:08 PM
RAT

Foxx Tone Machine

dude absolutely love those. freaking awesome.

garcho

somehow they just keep getting better glops, bravissimo, great work
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

davent

As always glops, inspiring! Great kick in the pants!
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

glops

Thanks everyone! I have a new job (9-5er for the first time), so I don't get to build as much anymore. I kinda miss being barely employed! Now of to my new echobase...

vigilante397

My favorite thing about the new forum layout is being able to like everything :P Because I always liked everything, but now I get to LIKE everything! :D
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

midwayfair

Quote from: glops on May 26, 2015, 02:59:08 PM
Foxx Tone Machine

It's like the blue PCB is showing through the top. This is so cool.
My band, Midway Fair: www.midwayfair.org. Myself's music and things I make: www.jonpattonmusic.com. DIY pedal demos: www.youtube.com/jonspatton. PCBs of my Bearhug Compressor and Cardinal Harmonic Tremolo are available from http://www.1776effects.com!

Luke51411

Here are a couple of mycologically inspired builds. The first "Mycelium Fuzz Filter" Is a Grind Customs ultra stoner muff and a guitarpcb SWAH boxed together with an order switch for fuzzed envelope or enveloped fuzz, really cool sounds! The second was supposed to be a "Big Mush Fuzz" but Mush landed right on the stomp switch... this one is Gpcb Muff'n with some of the mods built to civil war specs.

bloxstompboxes

I'll never be able to do the artwork you guys do but at least I can enjoy looking at these beautiful builds.

Floor-mat at the front entrance to my former place of employment. Oh... the irony.

storyboardist

Just wrapped this up. Went minimal on the graphics It's a EQD Monarch clone. Sounds like an Orange amp, but very transparent at lower drive settings. Really liking this thing a lot.

Guts