Started by aron, May 11, 2007, 08:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nebucanazza

DocHeavy

smnm

yup
got a random icon now too

emilyandmiles

It must be said this is by far the loveliest forum I've found.
Always full of pleasant, creative and interesting folk.
Let's keep it this way  :icon_smile:

choklitlove

my band.                    my DIY page.                    my solo music.

JimRayden

Boogie-boogie! :D

---------
Jimbo

DDD

Too old to rock'n'roll, too young to die

oldschoolanalog

I've exposed myself  :o!
Done.
Mystery lounge. No tables, chairs or waiters here. In fact, we're all quite alone.

boogietube

Done- Great Idea. Maybe the bickering will be more personal now!  :icon_mrgreen: LOL!
Pedals Built- Morley ABC Box, Fultone A/B Box, DIY Stompboxes True Bypass box, GGG Drop in Wah, AMZ Mosfet Boost, ROG Flipster, ROG Tonemender, Tonepad Big Muff Pi.
On the bench:  Rebote 2.5,  Dr Boogie, TS808

goosonique

walawalawalawalawalawala  ;D

done

<((one man with courage makes a majority))>

joelap

as if you couldnt guess...  ;D
- witty sig -

jrc4558

There are some of us who, well, you know... ;)

tcobretti

I guess I was brought up in the early 90s world of semi-outlaw computing where you didn't want people to know your real name (anybody remember the BBS community?).  Then I joined the military, where in survival school they googled us and then used the information in their mock interrogations.  They didn't get anything on me, though, because of my programmed paranoia.

That said, I hate my moniker.  It was chosen years ago with no foresight, and now I can't seem to shake it.  I am happy for you folks to know my name, and think this is a neat idea.

MartyMart

You all know that "Marty" is just a short nick name for "Martin" .... right ??  :D
( all my friends calls me Marty, so that includes you guys  :icon_redface: )

Nice idea for those called "FXrobot23"  or whatever  :icon_mrgreen:

MM.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

axeman010

Good idea !

Done !

Clive.

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the english way

gez

Quote from: MartyMart on May 14, 2007, 04:37:16 AMall my friends calls me Marty, so that includes you guys 

Likewise, all my friends and family call me Gez.

Yours

Jizzbucket962
"They always say there's nothing new under the sun.  I think that that's a big copout..."  Wayne Shorter

bioroids

Cool, I've just done it!

Lord of the darkness 666  :icon_evil:
Eramos tan pobres!

David

Quote from: tcobretti on May 14, 2007, 01:03:49 AM
I guess I was brought up in the early 90s world of semi-outlaw computing where you didn't want people to know your real name (anybody remember the BBS community?).  Then I joined the military, where in survival school they googled us and then used the information in their mock interrogations.  They didn't get anything on me, though, because of my programmed paranoia.

That said, I hate my moniker.  It was chosen years ago with no foresight, and now I can't seem to shake it.  I am happy for you folks to know my name, and think this is a neat idea.

Do you remember that goofy Stallone movie called Cobra?  Wasn't the lead character's name Cobretti?  We could always call you "Cobra"...

Moonface

tcobretti

Quote from: David on May 14, 2007, 10:09:22 AM
Quote from: tcobretti on May 14, 2007, 01:03:49 AM

Do you remember that goofy Stallone movie called Cobra?  Wasn't the lead character's name Cobretti?  We could always call you "Cobra"...

Thats where I got the name from, my friend!  My girlfriend was setting up my first email account, and I told her to use Cobretti.  But it was taken so she added the T to the beginning, which I would never have done because it ruins the "joke", I would have just figured something else out.  But now here we are 10 years later and I still use it.