Hand Painted Enclosures...Lets see 'em !

Started by Captainobvious99, February 05, 2009, 03:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

docnova

Here my first attempts at hand painting.

[

joegagan

this is the largest enclosure i ever painted by hand. took about a gallon of of rustoleum oilbased enamel, and a week, including prep
my life is a tribute to the the great men and women who held this country together when the world was in trouble. my debt cannot be repaid, but i will do my best.

Gyrofist

Hey, so I've painted my enclosure with some enamel model paint, over a powdercoat base, and then I realized that I should probably put a clearcoat over it. What kind of spray on clear coat should I use to go over enamel paint? I've heard that laquer will cause it to bubble, is this true? I'm just wondering because I do have a can of clear lacquer at home, but I can always go and grab something else if I need to.

markelf

DonB

Quote from: xshredx on June 14, 2009, 04:33:23 PM
Quote from: Derringer on June 14, 2009, 12:17:06 PM
Quote from: xshredx on February 05, 2009, 05:43:26 PM

one of my absolute favorite albums, "THE" definitive thrash album imo.

what circuit is inside?

This pedal integrates an amp footswitch + a dual looper.
It serves as the footswitch for a Laboga Mr. Hector amplifier, and has two loops. These 2 loops work together with the channel selection and the master volume selection of the amp. Loop 1 (comp, chorus, ...) switches on when the amp is on the clean channel, loop 2 (delay) switches on when the amp is on the solo master volume. The guts are quite simple, it's basically some relays.

I made it for a friend who is obviously a big Megadeth fan...

I am interested in how the circuitry on this goes, as im trying to do the same thing with my setup.