SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjcombs

Quote from: choklitlove on February 18, 2007, 09:47:51 PM
ruby:

My GAHD! that thing looks sooooo coooooooooooooooooooool!
Way cooler than my picture frame ruby. (Below) It's enclosure hunting time apparently!
Funny, in this pic, the jacks look crooked. These are before I soldered my LED in. I had quite a bit of debugging to do for some reason on this build. COuldn't seem to get things right with such a simple circuit! Ha!

Pedals Built - MXR Dist + / WY Harmonics Booster preamp / Rebote 2.5 / Ruby / Rangemaster
Next Project - Some sort of tube amp or mic preamp maybe?????
www.myspace.com/glorynights

zjokka

tj, the transistor ruby really rocks. just hope it'll withstand the stomp!
some piece of nice retro grill cloth insde the frame itself might still push it the vintage way.

have to get to debugging my ruby soon, so simple cannot believe I messed up twice  :icon_eek: (yeah)
the usefulness of the little amp itself as wel as the quest of finding a ruby enclosure makes it so much more fun.

nice innards, but er...
what's with the PINK tie wraps?

;)

zj

christobean

i have some pink tie wraps..the ones made for computer work that come in several sizes all together in a case are color coded.

bdevlin

Here's my pedal board again with some soundsamples on the webpage below.

http://home.comcast.net/~siobhanflanigan/Home.html

Barcode80

LOVE that modular stuff. so habdy!

Sweetalk

Quote from: bdevlin on February 19, 2007, 03:48:21 PM
Here's my pedal board again with some soundsamples on the webpage below.

http://home.comcast.net/~siobhanflanigan/Home.html

Me too!!!!... Someday I'll build one... Looks great!

$uperpuma

Breadboards are as invaluable as underwear - and also need changed... -R.G.

markm

Nice and simple but, looks Great!  8)
Waterslides?

$uperpuma

Yep. Actually, all the graphics are on one decal...but it doesn't cover the whole face... just beyond the graphics... I found the key to the toner not running is to use an acid free clear for the first couple coats... give them PLENTY of dry time... then clear with a tougher clearcoat
Breadboards are as invaluable as underwear - and also need changed... -R.G.

markm

I have some waterslides in the works right now for my Saffron Squeeze Compressor.
I debating whether to do seperate decals or a full face, problem with the full face is air bubbles though.
The advantage is no seems and less coats of clear!

tonefreak

Quote from: $uperpuma on February 20, 2007, 10:00:06 AM

My Rebote.

Clean... I love clean understated designs.  Great job!

caress

Quote from: tonefreak on February 20, 2007, 12:48:39 PM
Clean... I love clean understated designs.  Great job!

you might not like this then...haha
it's a sample rate reducer based off the bugbrand reducer.  i added a switchable boost, feedback loop, switchable range for the sample rate reduction plus a fine tune knob and an interesting addition/circuit bend which switches from sample rate reduction to ring mod/dirty tremolo.

kfant

Runoffgroove's EA tremolo.

Sounds warm and nice, just as I wanted it.

bluesdevil

A/DA Flanger clone with mods and perverted grafix. I'm pretty sure the name has been used already, but I couldn't think of anything better to call it, hahaha!!!
"I like the box caps because when I'm done populating the board it looks like a little city....and I'm the Mayor!" - armdnrdy

BN

Wohoooo! After following this thread for 95 pages I've finally got something to post of my own  :D

Well, here it is, my first etch. I guess the enclosure graphics speaks for itself:

Hopefully there'll be more posts in the future!

/BN
"Rock 'n roll keeps you young, but you can only get away with that for so long. Eventually you become too old to stay young. And I think that's the point I reached" - David St. Hubbins

Auke Haarsma

Looks nice BN, really nice!
I'd change the white ring though to something grey or metallic. Nice etch!

lampodigenio

Well, here it is, my first etch...Neoctavia...

Bye

Ucho

lampodigenio

bella ucho...ci si rivede ovunque  ;D

Gila_Crisis

cos'è fennec in trasferta su diystomboxes? ???