News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tone Tested Designs

I really hope you can pull it off, cause that would be the most bad ass mini fuzz ever!

haveyouseenhim

Just got the switch working     thanks TTD

• SUPPORTER
http://www.youtube.com/haveyouseenhim89

I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms.

Tone Tested Designs

Nice switch idea!

when i was building this bazz fuss i was thinking about how possible it would be to fit everything with it cut.

garcho

^ looks like you need some mini chicken heads   ;D

small bear mini chicken heads

• SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

John Lyons

This would be great with those extra tall BBs or any extra tall enclosures.

:icon_wink:
Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

garcho

Wow, you guys are quick. Is there any gap between the base plate and enclosure?
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

Tone Tested Designs

those are the small bear mini chickens! and there is barely enough room for them to turn

Tone Tested Designs

john you should make something like this in one of the wider boxes

John Lyons

Quote from: garcho on December 08, 2012, 03:20:09 PM
Wow, you guys are quick. Is there any gap between the base plate and enclosure?

No, fit flush. Roll back a page and there are pics...

john you should make something like this in one of the wider boxes
Will do.  ;)
Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

Jdansti

Quote from: haveyouseenhim on December 08, 2012, 01:18:27 PM
Just got the switch working     thanks TTD

Great idea!  :)
  • SUPPORTER
R.G. Keene: EXPECT there to be errors, and defeat them...

fuzzymuff

These are my recent pedal builds.  (L-R)  Madbean Cave Dweller Delay, dark and very hunting ambient delay, not your typical PT2399 Delay tone, but thats what makes this delay unique and different., General Guitar Gadgets Guv'nor, sounds close to the actual Marshall Guv'nor, but with an added clipping bonus, you can choose between the stock LED clipping tone, which is very open, punchy and tubby sounding or three diode asymmetric clipping, which sounds a little more compressed, bitty and nastier.  The last but not least, the General Guitar Gadget (PRO CO) Rat, cloned after the 85' white face rat.  I used LM308 chips just like the vintage 85' pro co rat.  Sounds like the rat indeed.

tyzjames

great idea on the wedge enclosure! did you just use a hack saw to cut through the whole thing, John? :icon_eek:

meanwhile, ive been swirling more pedals in december:

arma61

Hy there

finished this last night, it's DOD250 + Minimal Blender, DOD has been modded for bass

and the guts

Ciao!
"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

John Lyons

Quote from: tyzjames on December 09, 2012, 01:26:35 AM
great idea on the wedge enclosure! did you just use a hack saw to cut through the whole thing, John? :icon_eek:
Naturally!  ;D

meanwhile, ive been swirling more pedals in december:

Nice tilt shift/depth of field photo effect there. I like those swirl colors on the white base.
Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

KNA

An Okko Diablo with outside pots for presence and bass that I built for the guitarist of my band, using the layout from tagboard effects. Nice, controlled distortion with lots of fun knobs to turn! The treble knob should say tone to be correct, but I didn't realise that until after the clearcoat but who cares. Because of all the knobs the guts look a bit like spaghetti even though I tried to keep it neat. And yes, my friend requested a few dicks on the enclosure...

Trophies, swedish hardcore at its best: http://trophies.bandcamp.com/

amptramp

Quote from: arma61 on December 09, 2012, 02:19:22 AM
Hy there

finished this last night, it's DOD250 + Minimal Blender, DOD has been modded for bass

BOD also is used to denote Biological Oxygen Demand, a measure of water quality which is measured to determine purity of water with respect to organisms and treatment of sewage.  A few amoebas, maybe a typhoid bacterium or so would have been artwork consistent with the name.

thelonious

Deluxe Bazz Fuss minus the transformer, plus some asymmetrical clipping. I'm calling this furry-fuzz version the Wookie's Tookus. It's a great low-maintenance pet, too. All you have to do is brush its fur occasionally...

Forgot to take gutshot before mailing to a friend. :icon_redface:

arma61

Quote from: amptramp on December 09, 2012, 04:31:02 PM

BOD also is used to denote Biological Oxygen Demand, a measure of water quality which is measured to determine purity of water with respect to organisms and treatment of sewage.  A few amoebas, maybe a typhoid bacterium or so would have been artwork consistent with the name.

LOL didn't know that, let's say this is a Biological Overdrive Demand and the Blender knob is used to determine the purity of sound with respect to the bassist organism taste :D  :D  :D

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

John Lyons

^ furry fuzz, love it.  :D
Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

haveyouseenhim

That looks disturbingly like real human hair. You been loitering at barber shops stealing hair? :icon_mrgreen:

I love the name. It sounds like a jewish mother explaining the birds and the bees to her son,''you see son, when a boy likes a girl a whole lot, he takes his wookie tookus out and.........

Great build
  • SUPPORTER
http://www.youtube.com/haveyouseenhim89

I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms.