News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duck_arse

now many dynacomps does a person need?
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

ElectricDruid

Quote from: duck_arse on November 15, 2021, 08:04:12 AM

I think it depends if they're in a forest where no-one can hear them, doesn't it?

fowl

Quote from: duck_arse on November 15, 2021, 08:04:12 AM

Simple math.  It's the number of CA3080s one has, x1.

What else are you gonna do, build a Ross?

Hippies.

Edit:  I did box that one up.  There was a finish flaw on the top of the box so I took that as an excuse to do a light relic.  Crappy pictures:

Aviator18

Another completed pedal. This is a Mad Bean Retrograde. Had to use Rean long bushing 1/4" jacks for clearance around the transformer. Luckily I had two lying around that I had ordered from Amtique Electronic Supply.

Have Soldering Iron, Will Travel.

fowl

Octavia?

Well yeah, duh.

Aviator18

Reconstructed my first pedal which I had forgotten the LED. I had to use Lumberg 1/4" jacks to make room for the LED. It is now ready to add to my pedal board.

Have Soldering Iron, Will Travel.

jmwreck

Here's my Blueberry Bass OD

and the Barbershop

Kipper4

Ma throats as dry as an overcooked kipper.

Smoke me a Kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.

Grey Paper.
http://www.aronnelson.com/DIYFiles/up/

Blooze

Babylon Fuzz using 2N2222A's and 1N914's on a switch. First time messing with tag board. I like it because it reminds me of amp building. And my artistic ability never progressed after the 1st grade so there is that as well.

bluebunny

Nice one, Shane.  I do like a bit of tag board.   :icon_cool:
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

niektb

New build! Space Spiral Clone w/ custom designed pcb, great noise machine  ;D

ElectricDruid

Quote from: bluebunny on December 09, 2021, 04:03:24 AM
Nice one, Shane.  I do like a bit of tag board.   :icon_cool:

+1 nice.

I like a bit of tag board too. One day I'm going to build something with tagboard *and* a microprocessor in, just 'cos.

Toy Sun

DuoCast from Pedal PCB. Amazing sounding pedal!

Going for the vintage Neve vibe...
The box is laser etched and the type is paint filled. That was over 2 weeks of testing and practice runs (on the bottom of the box.
The grey knobs are NOS Textronix which I had to: drill out, get set screws, which I had to cut to length, and then make the centers, as there was no plastic insert. But, they were expensive!
The indicator lights are totally self fabricated. I ended up making a bunch extra, so that was nice. Not totally proud of the guts, but it all works.

vigilante397

I decided to start doing a Christmas PCB each year from now on, so this is my "first annual" :P It's not perfect as I was in a hurry to get it ordered so I would get it back before Christmas, but the next one will be better. It's an ATMega328p and 18 LEDs running on a CR2032, the battery lasts about 10 hours.

And I don't think I can embed non-youtube video, but here's a quick clip of the light show: https://www.instagram.com/p/CXu3Z2ujR-U/
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

Jarno

marcelomd

Quote from: vigilante397 on December 21, 2021, 11:49:12 AM

Nice! A Christmas themed Epilepsy tester =)

Seriously. Great idea and execution.

pacealot

I am terrible at finishing any projects, but the seasonal pressure finally forced me to complete a pedal each for a pair of friends:

A relatively standard triangularly-inspired Muff with a 3-position tone cap switch, and a double FF with both germanium and silicon circuits plus a couple of Easy Face- and Fulltone '70-derived mods. Both FF circuits used together are surprisingly quite useful and musical. And I've never built anything that could accept external power before, so the Muff was something of a personal milestone...
"When a man assumes, he makes an ass out of some part of you and me."

kaycee

Another Bajaman Trembulator, amp tremolo. Wood veneer face with copper plate, alcohol ink sides.

Toy Sun

Love it! Tell us more about the alcohol ink sides. Process?

Thanks,
John