Let's see those pedalboards!!

Started by DanielWong, January 04, 2008, 11:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bean

MikeH

"Sounds like a Fab Metal to me." -DougH

iaresee

Gah! When you cobble you end up with three original Coloursound pedals on your board! I'd love to see what your thoughtful board looks like! :)

Quote from: alteredsounds on October 10, 2008, 11:13:55 AM
here's the board i cobble together for jam night's, pretty much this layout with differing colorsounds, i'll post my gigging board soon.

cloudscapes

Quote from: MikeH on October 10, 2008, 01:33:48 PM
Is that a SeekTrem/SeekWah in one?

almost. its just a trem, but with 16 steps instead of 8. plus a bunch of other controls, like smoothing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

kurtlives

Quote from: cloudscapes on October 10, 2008, 05:51:00 PM
Quote from: MikeH on October 10, 2008, 01:33:48 PM
Is that a SeekTrem/SeekWah in one?

almost. its just a trem, but with 16 steps instead of 8. plus a bunch of other controls, like smoothing
Do you have a project file for it? I always thought it was just so cool.
My DIY site:
www.pdfelectronics.com

cloudscapes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

vondran

AM

Here is mine. I keep it simple.
Pedalboard is made out of a metal CD holder. I cut the metal to size and attached black plastic at both ends. The case is (was) a toolbox. I altered the hinges so I can remove the top of the case before playing. The metal board is raised from the bottom of the box with two metal strips running alongside. I also glued a small woodblock underneath the metal board and directly to the case so the board doesn't move back and forth while stepping on the pedals. It can still be taken out if something needs repair though. The black material at the bottom is some really tough but flexible PVC.

sasuke_kun12

Quote from: iaresee on October 10, 2008, 04:45:16 PM
Gah! When you cobble you end up with three original Coloursound pedals on your board! I'd love to see what your thoughtful board looks like! :)

Quote from: alteredsounds on October 10, 2008, 11:13:55 AM
here's the board i cobble together for jam night's, pretty much this layout with differing colorsounds, i'll post my gigging board soon.

OMFG! An original parapedal! How much that that cost you?
I declare BANKCRUPTCY!

Leston Braun

Here's my pedalboard in progress. Wiring and powering will be done with George L:s and 1-Spot, pedals will be attached to board with Dual-Lock. Empty boxes are waiting for guts, I have Phase 90, OCD, Hot Cake and Trem Lune coming. Empty space below outlets is for a self-built Wah and volume/tuner.

cloudscapes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

gutsofgold

Quote from: SonicVI on October 10, 2008, 10:38:57 AM
Big Muff, Overdriver, Big Cheese, and Prunes and Custard builds.

Sonic, thats an awesome setup. What's the blue build in the front there? And are those knobs on the big muff in the back stock? They look like the smaller Davies knobs only a little bigger...

any

Quote from: cloudscapes on November 15, 2008, 10:41:34 PM

I'd invest in some nice patchcables...
I had a similar set-up (15ish pedals, mostly delays and pitch related) and changing
to George L's made it sound a lot better!

Some nice pedals there for sure..  8)
Cheers,
Any
It's supposed to sound that way.

elshiftos

I had a few homebrew pedals kicking around and came up with this as a means of keeping them together and free from batteries. The psu is under the raised part.
The chorus/delay are separately wired to two of the jacks for connection to the amp's fx insert loop, but when the fx loop jacks aren't in use, they appear as part of the normal fx chain - clever eh? ;)
Just need to add some sheet velcro.....one day!

HeimBrent

Quote from: nils on October 03, 2008, 06:54:43 PM
can I play too?

Here's my pedalboard:

And here's where the cables go:

Nils

That floorboard looks homemade... You made the switcingsystem yourself?

Ben N

Quote from: Geoff Leonard on November 15, 2008, 01:35:25 PM
Here's my pedalboard in progress. Wiring and powering will be done with George L:s and 1-Spot, pedals will be attached to board with Dual-Lock. Empty boxes are waiting for guts, I have Phase 90, OCD, Hot Cake and Trem Lune coming. Empty space below outlets is for a self-built Wah and volume/tuner.

Nice looking work. Hoewever, I would recommend moving things around to keep your wah as far as possible from AC and transformers. Wahs are hum magnets, and a power strip and wall wart a few inches away will likely translate to a lot of it.
  • SUPPORTER

Paul Marossy

This is my mini-pedalboard, for when I want to travel very light.  :icon_wink:

fuzzo

Quote from: SonicVI on October 10, 2008, 10:38:57 AM
Big Muff, Overdriver, Big Cheese, and Prunes and Custard builds.

where have you find the orange box (next to the hot cake)  ?

Dylfish

eleanor296

Quote from: nils on October 03, 2008, 06:54:43 PM
can I play too?

Here's my pedalboard:

And here's where the cables go:

Nils

hey Nils,
What kind of connector are you using?  I'm trying to find something that's one connector but can run signals to and from the pedalboard as well as 7-pin midi, so I can interface everything with my rack easier... now if it could carry power too that would be heaven hehe.
So yeah, shoot me a pm if you can!
Thanks!

Andy