Main Menu

Show Your Workbench

Started by DougH, November 16, 2009, 08:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Lyons

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

thetragichero

relatively new to the board (and pedal building)
very messy because i'm in the middle of like five projects

StereoKills

I now need to get a permanent workspace to keep this beast. It was kindly donated to me by a friend of the family who had 3!  :icon_eek:

"Sometimes it takes a thousand notes to make one sound"

Perrow

My stompbox wiki -> http://rumbust.net

Keep this site live and ad free, donate a dollar or twenty (and add this link to your sig)

Sam

"Where's the paper bag that holds the liquor?
Just in case I feel the need to puke." - Silver Jews

bean

John Lyons

No chaos no glory!  :D
(nice looking space there Brian!)
Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

bean

Yeah, that's the organized part of the shop!

reddo

Brian,

Where did you get that lighted magnifier? I've been looking at them, but haven't seen that style.

Tom

pazuzu

bean

Quote from: reddo on February 25, 2011, 06:27:56 PM
Brian,

Where did you get that lighted magnifier? I've been looking at them, but haven't seen that style.

Tom

I bought it at Frys a few years ago.

markeebee

deadastronaut

^ yeah he looks like trouble...what a face!..great.. :icon_cool:
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

dano12

Quote from: bean on February 25, 2011, 05:22:16 PM
Today.

That's awesome. It looks almost exactly like my bench!

olivero1

This is my new hobby - so I lack tools and supplies, but here is where I work now.

By olivero1 at 2011-03-17

edit: sorry I seem to have issues posting pictures. So here are links until I can figure it out. :icon_confused:
I think I figured it out. Thanks for the help!

And once I clean up this bench I will relocate to the garage and use this 8ft bench. Right now it is home to misc. stuff :icon_lol:

Sometimes my shadow leads | or it follows me
but we never seem | to become one | and the same

Thomeeque

Direct links to pics must be used:

Quote from: olivero1 on March 17, 2011, 01:06:13 PM
This is my new hobby - so I lack tools and supplies, but here is where I work now.

And once I clean up this bench I will relocate to the garage and use this 8ft bench. Right now it is home to misc. stuff :icon_lol:

Do you have a technical question? Please don't send private messages, use the FORUM!

olivero1

Quote from: Thomeeque on March 17, 2011, 01:12:13 PM
Direct links to pics must be used:

Thanks! I am still new to this.
Sometimes my shadow leads | or it follows me
but we never seem | to become one | and the same

studiostud

Quote from: thetragichero on January 20, 2011, 11:09:53 PM
very messy because i'm in the middle of like five projects

I don't think anyone here is ever not "in the middle of like five projects"...   ::) ;D
Builds Completed: Big Muff. Fuzz Face. Tube Screamer. Rat. Crash Sync. Harmonic Jerkulator. 6-band EQ. Rebote 2.5. Tremulus Lune. Small Stone. Small Clone. Microamp. LPB-2. Green Ringer. Red Ranger. Orange Squeezer. SansAmp. MXR Headphone Amp. Bass Fuzz.

G. Hoffman

I'm rearranging my office/living room area, mostly to make room for my guitar amps and such, but while I'm at it I moved and improved my electronics workbench.  I'd been using a free standing tool rest (last seen in this thread HERE), but it just took up too much room on my bench, so I went to something closer to what we do at work;

Which is a tool board along the back edge of the bench.  It took me a while to figure out how to do that and still have my organizer drawers, but in the end it all worked out!  The monitor isn't hooked up to anything yet, but I frequently watch movies or Ted Talks or the like when I'm work on stuff, so I'm just going to hook it up to a dead simple computer I have laying around right now (just need to put that new power supply in it!), and I'll be laughing.

Here is the overview:

click on the pics for monster versions

(The bike wheels are just because i needed to get rid of my winter tires, now that most of the snow has melted and our overnight temps are in the 40-50 degree range.  They normally don't live here.)

Gabriel

Hides-His-Eyes

Mark, that 'scope is going to murder you in the face. Midsomer murders style.