Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

differo

slade you are mean detail master!
nice work deadastronaut!
My youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BeToneful

Rebote2.5,MXR dist+,DrBoogie,BSIAB2,Ross Compressor&Phaser,MXR EnvFilt &Noise Gate,TS808,Condor CabSim,SansampGT2,Fraverb,Small Clone,TremLune,ValveCaster

Hides-His-Eyes

Quote from: deadastronaut on June 02, 2010, 08:40:39 AM
Quote from: Hides-His-Eyes on June 02, 2010, 07:03:32 AM
How do you use those? I have some but they don't make any sense to me, the led just slides right through?

they come with a little collar...push your led in and put the collar over the back of it...little blob of superglue too...
[/url]
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=2071

So they're just to make it look nice when they push through, you still need to glue them?

g.

Germanium Fuzzface mojo version...
now with guts

knealebrown

im in love with those knobs.......and i dont say that offten  ;)

two trotsky drives anyone? one with mods then one with my favorite settings inbuilt (i always try to order 2x components when i have cash spare)

BTW this circuit is AWESOME thanks Dano. i did a vero for it if anyone is interested or there isnt one? its mega small  ;) probably 1590a worthy
''99 problems but a glitch aint one!''

jimmybjj

Not nearly as cool as most of the post, and certainly not original. But it is the first finish that i am not ashamed to show you guys  :icon_biggrin: I just started this stuff this year and all of you have been a great help. Thanks to all of the contributors of the forum.

slacker

Quote from: Hides-His-Eyes on June 02, 2010, 09:57:15 AM
How do you use those? I have some but they don't make any sense to me, the led just slides right through?

they come with a little collar...push your led in and put the collar over the back of it...little blob of superglue too...
[/url]

So they're just to make it look nice when they push through, you still need to glue them?

You shouldn't need glue with those, the main part goes through the hole, then you put the collar round them and the LED is then supposed to clip in. The problem is they're only designed for thin panels and if you your box is too thick the LED won't clip in properly.

knealebrown

Quote from: jimmybjj on June 02, 2010, 05:29:30 PM
Not nearly as cool as most of the post, and certainly not original. But it is the first finish that i am not ashamed to show you guys  :icon_biggrin: I just started this stuff this year and all of you have been a great help. Thanks to all of the contributors of the forum.

im sure your picture doesnt show it but that paint effort looks spotless. Congrats btw i only started a year or two ago and am only reaping the benefits too.
''99 problems but a glitch aint one!''

bean

Quote from: g. on June 02, 2010, 11:51:47 AM
Germanium Fuzzface mojo version...
now with guts

That little thing is adorable! And, that's the first time I've ever thought that way about a pedal. Guts look very, very pro.

mattthegamer463

First ever circuit design.  I'm pretty happy with it. :)

diemilchmann

where do you get the etchant? i cant find it online, or anything.

deadastronaut

Quote from: slacker on June 02, 2010, 05:35:01 PM
Quote from: Hides-His-Eyes on June 02, 2010, 09:57:15 AM

[/url]

You shouldn't need glue with those, the main part goes through the hole, then you put the collar round them and the LED is then supposed to clip in. The problem is they're only designed for thin panels and if you your box is too thick the LED won't clip in properly.

i only use a bit of superglue to stop it from being stomped through...sometimes they can be a little loose fitting...
i use the metal bezels now...much smarter...saying that i love the way slade(the master) doe his led's..no holder
just poking under the surface...nice touch!...
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

~arph

Punk Capacitor
12 volts of reverse polarity scared the living daylight out of this little fellow

darron

Quote from: ~arph on June 03, 2010, 05:50:43 AM
Punk Capacitor
12 volts of reverse polarity scared the living daylight out of this little fellow

cool little mohawk. almost worth the cap to see it.

the photo was 0.5MB though!
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

~arph

Quote from: darron on June 03, 2010, 06:20:01 AM

Is that a problem?  ;D original was over 2Mb.

darron

Quote from: ~arph on June 03, 2010, 06:30:12 AM
Quote from: darron on June 03, 2010, 06:20:01 AM

Is that a problem?  ;D original was over 2Mb.

carry on! sorry, was on dialup while in house transition... hehe

~arph

darron

Quote from: ~arph on June 03, 2010, 08:04:22 AM
Dialup?   :o

i can only listen to Angelo's sound samples through enamel coated copper lines... more mojo that way.

earthtonesaudio

Quote from: ~arph on June 03, 2010, 05:50:43 AM
Punk Capacitor

Awesome.

caress

~arph

You mean.. modems are still for sale?