News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke51411

Very Noce Zapp Brannigan! What is it based on? What valves are you using?

Zapp Brannigan

Luke51411, it is based on Marshall Super Lead 1959 with some modifications. Tubes are 6N9S (6SL7).

Luke51411

I built this on request of my uncle for his church rig. It is a guitarpcb minime chorus and a BYOC reverb. They sound great together! I may need to build one for myself now.

And... Guts!

I've seen a few Jimi inspired Univibes lately so I decided to do a different take on the Univibe, built on Madbean's Harbinger One board. The rate LEDs are under the rate knob so the border flashes in time with the lfo.

KSG

My old Ge treasure:

Sorry guys, I just tease...  ;)
Use it or lose it.

dromilious

MP26's are supposed to be 30-80 HFe.What are your real measures at HFE and leakage?

KSG

There are shown different types including МП26's but really I used only ГТ404Б and МП38А. The last are most suitable for traditional FuzzFace.
Use it or lose it.

KSG

Hello, guys!
Here is something interesting (old circuit with new feature):
Big Muff Civil War equipped with bicolor LED for fun.
How does it work? When stompbox is switched on, red LED slowly appears and stays on. When playing, blue LED brightness depends on sound. Full brightness is at 300 mV, and minimum is at 30 mV of output signal. When any sound is strummed and then decays, the colour mixture changes: blue-purple-lylac-mauve-pink-red.
It's very pleasant process, I have to say!
This additional circuit is not much complicated and its current consumption is less than 0,5 mA.
Input impedance of circuit is more than 500 kOhm and it does not affect to sound.
It may be incorporated to any stompbox with ease!
Do you like my idea?

Inside:

Outside view is here:
http://postimg.org/gallery/26kejde4a/
Use it or lose it.

Zapp Brannigan

Good news everyone! One more device is finshed: Tremulus Lune this time. Sorry, dudes, but no guts, I was too entangled in assembly process to make photos  :icon_sad:

P.S.: KSG, зачетные педальки!

Cozybuilder

Another wedgie fan! Good job
Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.

Elijah-Baley

Quote from: Zapp Brannigan on August 10, 2015, 07:07:24 AM
Good news everyone!

Hey! This is what the professor says, no Zapp. :P

Nice pedals! ;)
«There is something even higher than the justice which you have been filled with. There is a human impulse known as mercy, a human act known as forgiveness.»
Elijah Baley in Isaac Asimov's The Cave Of Steel

Zapp Brannigan

Quote from: Elijah-Baley on August 10, 2015, 09:31:31 AM
Quote from: Zapp Brannigan on August 10, 2015, 07:07:24 AM
Good news everyone!

Hey! This is what the professor says, no Zapp. :P

Nice pedals! ;)

But the news are good anyway, aren't they?

Kyurie

Quote from: Jdansti on July 26, 2015, 05:01:55 AM
Quote from: Kyurie on July 22, 2015, 12:51:08 PM

The original amp  :)

Very nice! I'm building a noise maker for my nephew and it's going to be in a wooden box. How did you do the labeling on yours?  It appears to be stamped or done with CNC.

Hi! Sorry for late answer.

I make enclosures with the CNC laser machine, then finishing by hands.

bean

2015 version of this has a new octave up section and some output mixer tweaks.

vigilante397

Quote from: bean on August 12, 2015, 08:59:09 PM
2015 version of this has a new octave up section and some output mixer tweaks.

Please tell me this will be available on your site soon. I think I need one. :icon_twisted:
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

bean

KSG

Witty design! Moustaches and tuft beard remind Frank Zappa.
PCB is really perfect. I like it.
Use it or lose it.

peterg

Clari(not) with LFO and fuzz mods:

davent

By chance I've a dvd home from the library about Piet Mondrian sitting here waiting to be watched... nice design/execution Peter.
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

idiot savant

Korg MS20 based envelope filter. I didn't snap a pic of the side view, but it's a hilariously tall box, like 3" tall. :icon_lol:

It's got CV input, expression control of cutoff, LP/HP/BR switch, and up/down sweep.

Knobbies are:
CV level
Cutoff frequency
Resonance
Sensitivity
Range
Attack
Decay
Input level
Output level

KSG

Disposition of knobs and toggles look like a constellation. 8)
Use it or lose it.