News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richon

No, its a cousin of the Tubescreamer....  same output buffer, almoust same input buffer.... no tone control, Treble cut (passive, not active like BB preamp), bassboost (passive also). Same JRC4558D  ;D
Richon - Ricardo
Viña del Mar
Chile
www.richon.cl

tiges_ tendres

My first go at water slide decals.  I dont like water slide decals!

Try a little tenderness.

guitarman89

Quote from: tiges_ tendres on May 26, 2009, 12:32:36 PM

what pedal it is?
built: MXR Dist+,dod250-280,dr boogey,IC buffers,cmos drive,multiface,20W SS pwr amps,phase90,tubescreamer,rat,amzMB,wuly mammoth,dod280,zombie chorus
under constur:60W 3886 amp,jcm800 em
www.myspace.com/guitarmanbll
www.myspace.com/filospinatopunk

tiges_ tendres

Quote from: guitarman89 on May 26, 2009, 02:07:32 PM
Quote from: tiges_ tendres on May 26, 2009, 12:32:36 PM

what pedal it is?

It's an UglyFace.
Try a little tenderness.

free electron

Quote from: frequencycentral on May 24, 2009, 03:38:54 PM
:o OMG! Are you some kind of pedal building android or something? That is such a piece of work.  ;)
I guess i just don't like fuzz boxes ;)

Here's the finished pedal (reverse laser decal, green background)

And here's something much simpler, not very pretty but extremly useful, a low power reactive speaker load emulator i'm using with my small tube amps for silent recording. The basic concept you can find @ aikenamps. I've wound a multitap inductor for the mid/high band impedance rise. The Resonance switch allows to set the resonance peak height. There will be an isolation transformer installed for the LineOut, when i get one...

Slade

Quote from: ocg on May 26, 2009, 09:33:05 AM
Quote from: richon on May 26, 2009, 01:02:35 AM

bbpreamp?
"Ketchup" is a very famous pedal here in Chile :D
Richon pedal's have a great vintage sound!

Greetings, richon!
Guess who am I! ;D

repente

Hi All! Here is my effects  ;D

And here is a big picture of the diy pedals

The next project will be a Zendrive kit  :icon_mrgreen: and probably an artec power supply.
Greetings!

Br4d13y

your graphics are awesome!!!  did you design those?
freedom is the freedom to say 2+2=4

Taylor

Hope you don't ever decide to sell the D+ or TS.  :icon_wink: Cloning circuits is fine, but yoinking trademarked names and logos could land you in some hot water.

Cardboard Tube Samurai

Quote from: Taylor on May 27, 2009, 06:19:39 PM
Hope you don't ever decide to sell the D+ or TS.  :icon_wink: Cloning circuits is fine, but yoinking trademarked names and logos could land you in some hot water.

I was thinking the same thing

repente

Of course!!! I will never sell my pedals; there are like a little treasures for me .

arma61

Quote from: repente on May 28, 2009, 03:19:46 AM
Of course!!! I will never sell my pedals; there are like a little treasures for me .

+1!  specially when you draw your own layout, create your own graphics, debug them (if needed, an mostly of them need it!) oh, and the results are  beautiful just like yours are, and the 99.9% in this thread ! They become priceless 

Armando

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

Kitarist

Quote from: repente on May 27, 2009, 05:54:06 PM
Hi All! Here is my effects  ;D

And here is a big picture of the diy pedals

The next project will be a Zendrive kit  :icon_mrgreen: and probably an artec power supply.
Greetings!

What kind of decals did you use here?

Thanks!!!

repente

Thanks a lot for your comments  ;) , really these pedals, for me, are a "big" treasures because I used a lot of work's hours.
For the decals I used Fasson© Polietillene (plastic label, it looks like a vinyl) printed in digital and after I laminated it with matt plastic.
The result it's a heavy duty label but with a super-soft surface.

P.D.: Sorry for my poor level of english!  :-\  :icon_wink:

nicofx

Etched Twin Tremolo.. the red/green select LED indicate the active channel :)

Tonepad RAT for a friend.

Valoosj

After a few minis, here's a maxi  ;D

Quote from: frequencycentral
You squeezed it into a 1590A - you insane fool!  :icon_mrgreen:
Quote from: Scruffie
Well this... this is just silly... this can't fit in a 1590B... can it? And you're not even using SMD you mad man!

musiclikscreams

Projectile

Quote from: nicofx on May 28, 2009, 12:49:37 PM
Tonepad RAT for a friend.

What did you use to get such a thick and shiny clearcoat? It looks great! Mind elaborating on your finishing process?

nicofx

Quote from: Projectile on May 29, 2009, 03:35:54 AM
What did you use to get such a thick and shiny clearcoat? It looks great! Mind elaborating on your finishing process?

Several coats (five at least) of Rust-Oleum Hard Hat clearcoat.. wet sanding with 1200-2000 grit in between every coat..
AND.. a whole lot of patience ;)

Renegadrian

The LEDs at the eyes are great!!! Are they to show on/off or are the clipping diodes?! I wish I made mine with the clipping LEDs shown...
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!