News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetalk

Que riico un asado a la estaca!!!!! :icon_mrgreen: Esos chivitos tienen una pinta espectacular!

StephenGiles

This was at the Anglo-Argentine Society Asado near London in England. There were 400 people there!
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

slacker

Nothing spectacular but here's a couple of pics of my newly finished Colorsound Overdriver. I'm waiting for inspiration to strike before painting it.

Guts shot, the wiring's needs tidying up because I threw it together to use at a festival gig at the weekend.

Cliff Schecht

That amp kit on page 38 looks amazing.

dano12

An infestation of Crickets:

Burstbucker

I built this Treble Booster last year and I think it's kinda cool looking.  I designed the labels on my computer then I payed a sign shop to print me off some vinyl stickers.   

Roobin

hey slacker, what's the green tape for?

Lookign nice.

MartyMart

Quote from: Roobin on July 16, 2006, 10:56:12 AM

Lookign nice.

Looks like it protects the edge of the circuit from shorting on the box sides :D

MM.
Quote from: dano12 on July 13, 2006, 08:02:09 PM
An infestation of Crickets:

They look cool .... er what are they ? ( Ruby's ? )

MM
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

comfortably_numb

Are you selling those noisy crickets?

markm

newbie builder

WOW! That Folk Fuzz looks amazing- the etching is perfect! Beautiful enclosure.
//

Burstbucker

Wow, there sure are a lot of neat ideas for doing boxes here.  Awesome stuff!!!
8^)

Burstbucker

Here's a Germanium Fuzzface with a pair of low gain NKT275 transistors that I built last year.

markm

Very Nice!
I like the cream knobs.......what's that there side pot do???

Here's my English Channel, more pics of it in my layouts gallery too!

If any of you haven't built this circuit, you need to!
Thanks to the fellas at runoffgroove.com for a fantastic sounding circuit!!

Burstbucker

Hey Mark, thanks.  Your pedals look ABSOLUTELY amazing!

The pot on the side of the Fine Grind is a 5K linear "Bias" pot on Q2's Collector to fine tune the voltage.  This is exactly what's on Analogman's Sunface, he calls it the "Sundial".

That English Channel pedal looks very cool too.  So you really get a VOX-style tone out of this thing?

lldrew

My colorsound overdriver.  Paintjob done with paintpens by my fiancee.  I think it came out great and sounds like a gem!  :icon_smile:

lldrew

And here is my Orange treble and bass booster completed today.  Paintjob done again by my fiancee.  I'm trying to get some gilmour sound into my rig so these two pedals are named after floyd songs as you can see

slacker

Quote from: MartyMart on July 16, 2006, 11:09:39 AM
Quote from: Roobin on July 16, 2006, 10:56:12 AM

Lookign nice.

Looks like it protects the edge of the circuit from shorting on the box sides :D

Spot on Marty, I've done a couple of pedals the same way and it works great. I usually also put a thin piece of plastic behind the board so it can't short out on the jacks.

dano12

Quote from: MartyMart on July 16, 2006, 11:09:39 AM
They look cool .... er what are they ? ( Ruby's ? )

MM

They are Rubys with a gain switch and a tone control. I've got some schematics of the various designs on my site.

dano12

Quote from: comfortably_numb on July 16, 2006, 01:40:51 PM
Are you selling those noisy crickets?

I did a run of ten after some local folks asked for one. Just finished them this week. You know, building one of something is fun. Building ten is, well, more like work :)