News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfr

Quote from: Nashtir on July 31, 2006, 05:10:43 AM
120$ for a cry baby true bypass mod?? I mod that pedal for 25 euros..

Not weighing in on either side of this - I really only know enough Spanish to navigate the site without getting completely lost, so I don't really know what's going on, or what the specifics of the situation, but if the "$" used on the webpage was to indicate Argentine pesos then $120 is about 30 euros. 

sent from my orbital space station.

Sweetalk

Quotesorry for this, but i had to do it.

You are a complete shame for the DIY community selling your stompboxes as custom designs, with names changed, and very expensive to what is the situation in Argentina today.

http://www.mbsweb.com.ar/index.htm

it's very dishonest what you are doing..

People give their best to help others, and this is the way you answer.. god..

Sory, had to do it... it's too dishonest..

bye bye

DAc

First of all those aren't clones of any pedal (except for the "Creatures"), the Custom Shop section of my page it's only showing the works that I do for some people that wish some particular things. The octavator it's "like" the blue box, I mentioned the mxr stompbox for a quick reference of what the pedal is. The preamp it's really an MS-2 that a guy give to me to put into a box, I didn't design it. The A/B/Y box it's a passive box, just wiring... not a big science. And the Creatures it's a clone of Prescription Electronics The Experience that a friend asked me. The rest of the stompbox of my page are my desings, I never mentioned that were clones or anything like that.

Quoteot weighing in on either side of this - I really only know enough Spanish to navigate the site without getting completely lost, so I don't really know what's going on, or what the specifics of the situation, but if the "$" used on the webpage was to indicate Argentine pesos then $120 is about 30 euros.

That's right, here we use "$" for Agentinian Pesos and "U$S" for US Dollars... $120 are about 40 US Dollars and 30 Euros...

Sorry about the off topic but I have to clear this misunderstanding. For anything you want, please PM.

Bye!

$uperpuma

Please take this to PM guys, this is my favorite part of the forum and finger pointing isn't allowed unless it is in awe of beautiful work. thanks.:)
Breadboards are as invaluable as underwear - and also need changed... -R.G.

rody82

Wow, there are plenty of beatiful boxes around here!
These are mine   ;D

A ThunderChief, A Compressor (Ross clone), PT80 Echo, and
a graphic EQ (Boss GE7)

markm

Real neat!
Hey, did you do a layout for the EQ??
I have to say the enclosure for it with the slide pots is very cool  8)

Sweetalk

How did you did the EQ?? I imagine that's a LOT of trouble to make the slide pots holes....

rody82

Quote from: Sweetalk on July 31, 2006, 02:22:00 PM
How did you did the EQ?? I imagine that's a LOT of trouble to make the slide pots holes....

Yep, it was a pain to drill them all.. I didnt have the tools, so i made it by
drilling many small holes :)

I have no layout, but made this "building plan" for the veroboard,
its easy to make a layout out of this:
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6122/ge7readyje0.jpg

StephenGiles

Que boludos!! Gente no como uno!!
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Sweetalk

Jajajajjjajajajajajajaj ;D

benfox

Sorry for my bad english !!

markm

Nice!
Another EddyStone enclosure. I like those but I can't find 'em......where do you get those?!
I need to build this Tremulus Lune I think  :)

$uperpuma

yes you do, my man, I love mine!
Breadboards are as invaluable as underwear - and also need changed... -R.G.

jimbob

To qoute Paris Hilton - "Thats Hot!" :)
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

benfox

Sorry for my bad english !!

markm

Quote from: benfox on August 04, 2006, 04:10:08 PM
Here !!
http://fr.farnell.com/jsp/home/homepage.jsp
Ahhhh.
I'm still wondering where they are available in the good ol' USA?
Thanks anyway.  :)

Sam

"Where's the paper bag that holds the liquor?
Just in case I feel the need to puke." - Silver Jews

markm

Snuffy

Sam thats a nice looking, simple design, great!

disto

having problems with the actual circuit (as in its has no delay to it) but Ive started the etching!

(final design)

mikey

geofex fxrack pdf

build thread

Ross comp->Tube Screamer->Thunderchief->f0XX Tone Machine->Green BMP->Chorrral Chorus(CE-2)->EasyVibe