Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markm

Oh my GOD!!!
:icon_eek:
Looks fantastic!

StephenGiles

That's what my wife says at certain times in the proceedings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

markm

Quote from: StephenGiles on August 06, 2006, 10:28:18 AM
That's what my wife says at certain times in the proceedings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:icon_surprised:
Mine says;
*#@!+^%#@*!><69>*..........
But, this is more of a lounge topic!

zeta55

Here's two of my latest. The TS was finaly rehoused into a painted enclousure. The BSIAB uses two 2N5458 the rest J201:s.
First time if used waterslide decals covering the hole top of the box.

/Krister
Visit my site: http://www.zeta-sound.se/

Phorhas

Cool boxes, were these bent by you as well?
Electron Pusher

hilbi

My just finished (almost) phase 45. It only needs the switch to switch between phase and vibe.
hilbi

Built so far: PNP FuzzFace, MXR Dynacomp, EA Tremolo, AMZ Mosfet Boost, AMZ Super Buffer, Blue Magic, Peppermill, RM Axis Face, Sparkle Boost, BSIABII, ROG Ruby, AMZ Mini Booster, MXR Phase 45 Univibe, Tremulus Lune, Dallas Rangemaster, Ross Comp

mdc

Quote from: hilbi on August 07, 2006, 08:12:26 AM

My just finished (almost) phase 45. It only needs the switch to switch between phase and vibe.

That is sweet! Just finishing my second vibed 45. Hoping to box it tomorrow. I wish I could make it just like that! Nice work! Any gut shots?
Guitar FX built: NPN Fuzz Face, PMPU Octavia, A/B box, Univibed Phase 45, Ruby

Sweetalk

With Chrome Knobs will be awesome!!! Nice work!!

jimbob

some of my recent builds
my unlabeled Tone Burner - Awesome Effect! Lots of choices/tweaks

this is one of my new favorites- My Trem Lune- unlabeled waiting for laser decal paper. Guts thanks to $uperpuma! Great Work! Also getting ready to add a ramp switch (thanks torchy for the diagram)

this is my Rebote 2.5 from Tonepad. The wife says it looks like a preschooler had his way with the paints. Oh well. I like it. I wasn't trying to be Zvex either. I was just out of decal paper and had some time on my hands.

In case anyone is curious- I paint my Knobs. I dont see too many doing this but I like it.
This is my Dirty Rat made from a Raco box w a switch to choose between normal clipping, nothing and germanium and 1n914 diodes. Great choices!

This is another Raco creation. Its my best sounding Big Muff yet. Its the Tonepad USA Muff. Sounds great. I didn't get crazy on the decals yet. I just needed something so I know what I'm doing a little easier.The extra hole is for the AMZ mod I plan to add soon. These little boxes are indestructible!

"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

darron

Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

Sweetalk

AWESOME!!!!.... I just Love it!!...

cakeworks

here's the undrilled, unfilled, badly etched photo of my distortion+ aka. the distor-tron+

it's a bad photo. here are links to another bad photo and some bad close ups.

-Jack

Is that a plastic washing basket?

"Actually a Sterilite-branded storage tub.  Rubbermaid has better mojo, but it cost more" - Phaeton

Processaurus

Quote from: cakeworks on August 08, 2006, 04:33:24 AM
here's the undrilled, unfilled, badly etched photo of my distortion+ aka. the distor-tron+

Rad.  Etching and the imperfections are so medieval, but its pixel art too, so its medieval video games.  A modern relic... or... charred space debris.  OT, but you reminded me of the guy that epoxies space invader tile art to public places. 

Moonface

This is a Soulbender clone, using OC75 trannies, CC resistors, WIMA caps and Philips axial electros

pyrop

Yet another Ruby!! with Bassman mods from ROG.
Enclosure is from an old carphone setup I found hiding when I installed a cd player in my wife's car.
I might squeeze a BazzFuzz between the input jack & the Ruby's board if I can find a 9mm 100K log pot locally.

pyrop ;D

Sweetalk

Quote from: Moonface on August 08, 2006, 06:40:49 AM
This is a Soulbender clone, using OC75 trannies, CC resistors, WIMA caps and Philips axial electros

Gut shots!!!!!

Torchy

Quote from: Moonface on August 08, 2006, 06:40:49 AM

What size box is that ? Looks smaller than a B and much more useful ...

Moonface

QuoteGut shots!!!!!
My phone cam is so shit, that nobody can't manage to see from those pics anything...
QuoteWhat size box is that ? Looks smaller than a B and much more useful ...
It's a chinese BB box copy...

Stompin Tom

Ok... here are some pics to inspire those of us who are .... how do you say ... less gifted.

My current DIY army. From right to left (that's how the signal goes, right?)... Green Ringer, AMZ Mosfet boost, Orange Squeeze, and a Distorto Plus. Notice all the extra holes... I keep changing the guts... I think something sounds good until I get in a room with a band, so then I have to try something new.

My tidiest build so far... putting everything on the top with no pots makes it easier... Green Ringer:

And the Orange Squeeze...

Notice how wire colors and jacks, etc. don't match... yeah, I steal those from other builds, too. If I'm not using it I have a bad habit of pulling it apart.

Oh, can't resist, one final pic of my tone lab.

Thanks everyone... couldn't have built them without this forum and those who share their brains...

markm

We'll just keep this pic thing goin' here  :)

Here is a MUST Build folks.....

Ain't heard nothin' like it!!
Great sounding circuit for mild OD and plenty of boost fellas!!
Build it.....you won't regret it!  ;)