News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ralley

Latest build, a sparkledrive clone.  Finish is fluro green paint with kids green glitter sprinkled on whilst still wet and then heaps of thick coats of gloss clear:

Rob.
Sender lawyers, guns and money
The sh*t has hit the fan.
   - Warren Zevon

pete27

Awesome, I'm totally stealing that glitter idea! ;)

jkokura

That enclosure does look pretty! Ruined by the awful knobs, but that green sparkles nicely! Also, great spot for a pic, in that cool old tree.

Jacob

Nikolay

Hi, guys.
This is a simple passive selector with independent volume controls.
I use lazer engraved anodized aluminium sheet for the front panel.

Skruffyhound

Beautiful as usual Nikolay, you've really cornered the market in switching systems in Bulgaria!  :icon_biggrin:

Nikolay

Thanks, Skruffyhound !:)

g.

diemilchmann

Where'd you get them laser engraved?

Kev77

Quote from: ralley on November 26, 2010, 08:30:30 PM
Latest build, a sparkledrive clone.  Finish is fluro green paint with kids green glitter sprinkled on whilst still wet and then heaps of thick coats of gloss clear:

Rob.

nice one - keeping new zealand's clean green image alive  ;)

trad3mark

It's been a while, but here goes.

De Stijl; a FET Simulator of a Silvertone 1485 Twin Twelve - 2nd Channel. No points for guessing where the inspiration came from.

Joecool85

Quote from: diemilchmann on November 27, 2010, 10:36:26 PM
Where'd you get them laser engraved?

Thats what I was wondering as well.
Life is what you make it.
https://www.ssguitar.com

peps1

Little DOD250 grey clone action.

Steve Mavronis

Quote from: peps1 on November 28, 2010, 11:27:08 AM
Little DOD250 grey clone action.

+ Thumbs Up!

Is that label a decal or silkscreened on? Looks nice.
Guitar > Neo-Classic 741 Overdrive > Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor > DOD BiFET Boost 410 > VHT Special 6 Ultra Combo Amp Input > Amp Send > MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay > Boss RC3 Loop Station > Amp Return

peps1

Quote from: Steve Mavronis on November 28, 2010, 12:11:25 PM
+ Thumbs Up!

Thanks Steve, Its a decal without any lacquer over the top to keep it mat........really need to make some small silk screen frames though, only have A1 size screens in the studio, and thats just a little to big for a pedal!

Slade

This is a Germanium Fuzz Face with a Fatness pot to control the low end and how bassie the sound can be, and a Face/Bee switch that adds a Pre-Gain stage to the circuit (kinda like a Tonebender). I used AC128 and 2N404 trannies. It sounds killer, I just love it. I'll have a video demo soon to show you.

Regards,
Fernando.-

azrael

^looks classy! Looking forward to a demo.

Quote from: peps1 on November 28, 2010, 01:03:54 PM
Quote from: Steve Mavronis on November 28, 2010, 12:11:25 PM
+ Thumbs Up!

Thanks Steve, Its a decal without any lacquer over the top to keep it mat........really need to make some small silk screen frames though, only have A1 size screens in the studio, and thats just a little to big for a pedal!
Why not use a matte clear coat?  ???

deadastronaut

@slade...lovely..i really like the straight metal and black etch...classic classy look...very nice. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: Slade on November 28, 2010, 01:50:01 PM

Everytime I see your etches, it makes me feel totally etch-inadequate!  :icon_redface:

Extremely detailed and exceptional work Slade!  :o
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

phector2004

Slade, your etches get sharper and cleaner by the month  :)

Keep up the great work! It looks excellent as always

John Lyons

That looks great Slade! Classy for sure.

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/